Where Saints Go
Returns & Exchanges:
We would love to think that all our customers would love all our products however from time to time we do accept that customers for genuine reasons need to return the goods
Any damaged and/or faulty goods must be reported within 24 hours to ensure a full refund. In the event that you wish to return an item for any reason please call or email us to confirm your request to return. 0161 368 9638 or email email@example.com
We will send out a returns form which should be filled in and returned with the item (don’t forget to take a copy)
Please pack the item in its original packaging in an unused & undamaged condition within 14 days of receipt
Please make sure your Name and Order details are clearly shown. Any items returned without a returns form or order number and without the original packaging may not be refunded.
Send your return to:
Returns: Where Saints Go, 3rd Floor Providence Mill, Alexandra Street, Hyde , Cheshire, SK141DX
Returned Item Terms and Conditions:
- When returning your item, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed.
- We can, if you wish arrange collection of an item for you. There will be a charge of £10.00 for standard parcels or £35 / £60 for large and/or multiple items and/or furniture. Collections from Scotland may incur an additional fee. Please contact us if your item is too large or heavy to return in the post. Refunds will be processed when the goods have been returned and inspected. Refunds will exclude delivery fees unless the goods are reported as faulty and/or damaged within 24 hours of receipt.
- A credit note (excluding any delivery fees) will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be returned to Where Saints Go within 30 days from receipt of delivery. Refunds or credit notes will not be issued after 30 days.
- Personalised or made to order items are non-refundable unless damaged or faulty. v
IF YOUR ITEM HAS ARRIVED FAULTY OR DAMAGED
Please call or email the office on 0161 368 9638 firstname.lastname@example.org , within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include photos of the damaged/faulty item. We will be able to discuss a replacement or refund for you.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
If your item is too big to return please call or email the office 0161 368 9638 , and we can arrange a collection service.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling. Where Saints Go,cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.