Although our Saints love our products, we recognise that on occasion there is a genuine reason for a return to be made. We've made this a straightforward process. We will happily provide you with a full refund if your item is unused, in a saleable condition and boxed in the original packaging. If you wish to cancel your whole order and return it to us, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must let us know within 14 working days of receiving your parcel. The item/s also need to be returned to us within 28 days from the date you received the goods.
Making a return is as easy as 1,2,3
1. Give us a ring on 0161 368 9638 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 14 days of your receipt of goods. We'll send an address label out to you, as well as a returns form (one of these should also be included in your original packaging).
2. Fill out your returns form, clearly labelling your full name, address and name of the item you are returning.
3. Pack up your goods in their original packaging with the filled-in returns form included, and our sent-out address label clearly affixed to outside of the box. Then send the package back to us at:
Where Saints Go Ltd, Westbury Street, Hyde, SK14 4QP.
Please remember to obtain proof of postage of your return. We will endeavour to process refunds within 7 days of receiving the returned goods however it may take 5 to 7 working days for your full refunded amount to appear in your bank account. Please repack your item with care using all the original packaging. As the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. No refunds will be issued in the absence of the original packaging. If you have disposed of the original packaging, then replacement boxes can be purchased at the cost of £10.00 each
Need an extra hand?
If your item is too large to return without assistance, we are happy to arrange a courier collection service for you.
This service is offered at a rate of £15.00 a box for standard items. Larger items that require either a one man and/or two-man courier service will incur fees of £30.00 or £60.00 dependant on the item itself. Further details can be obtained from our Customer Services Department. The general rule of thumb with larger items that required either a one- or two-man delivery is that the collection costs would be the same as the delivery costs. If you are returning an item outside of the UK mainland and wish us to arrange the return, additional charges will be incurred. Please contact our customer services department for further information. This also applies to any items being returned from Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland and all Channel Islands. You will be responsible for any import duties that may arise from a return of goods to us from outside of the UK. Any agreed return costs will be deducted from your refund. Please note that any unwanted goods returned to us from a UK mainland address will only have a standard delivery fee refunded. If you paid for an upgraded delivery such as a next day service, you would only receive reimbursement of standard delivery costs. If you are returning only part of an order, where you paid a standard fee for the whole consignment and not an individual item, delivery costs would not be reimbursed. Once you get in touch with us, please let us know that you would like to organise a courier collection service, as well as the date and time that you would like to send the item(s) back to us. Please note that none of the couriers we use can provide an exact timing on the day of the collection and one- and two-man collections can take 7-10 days to arrange.
- Any damaged items received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please send in clear photographic evidence of any damage via firstname.lastname@example.org for us to make an assessment based on this claim. Please do not return damaged/faulty items before contacting us first. We will not accept responsibility for any return costs of faulty items without our prior agreement
- Any manufacturing fault occurring within 6 months of receiving your product, we will offer a replacement or a refund in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- We cannot be held responsible however for items that are damaged due to the result of normal wear and tear
- Whilst we are happy to supply our furniture to trade customers for use in a commercial environment none of our products have been certified for commercial use and as such, we cannot guarantee the longevity of the products in a commercial setting
Certain products are trickier than others so there's some extra terms for returning Wallpaper back to us
Wallpaper must be returned, unusued, unopened, in original packaging and suitable for resale. It is also subject to a 20% restocking fee
Bespoke and/or Personalised Items
Personalised or made-to-order items are strictly non-refundable unless damaged or faulty.