Although our Saints love our products, we recognise that on occasion there is a genuine reason for a return to be made. We've made this a straightforward process. We will happily provide you with a full refund as long as your item is unused and in a saleable condition.
Making a return is as easy as 1,2,3
1. Give us a ring on 0161 368 9638 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your receipt of goods. We'll send an address label out to you, as well as a returns form (one of these should also be included in your original packaging).
2. Fill out your returns form, clearly labelling your full name, address and name of the item you are returning.
3. Pack up your goods in their original packaging with the filled-in returns form included, and our sent-out address label clearly affixed to outside of the box. Then send the package back to us at:
Where Saints Go, 3rd Floor Providence Mill, Alexandra Street, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 1DX.
Please remember to obtain proof of postage of your return. It may take up to between 5 and 7 working days for your full refunded amount to appear in your bank account.
Need an extra hand?
If your item is too large to return without assistance, we are happy to arrange a courier collection service for you.
Once you get in touch with us, please let us know that you would like to organise a courier collection service, as well as the date and time that you would like to send the item(s) back to us. We will then choose a courier based on this information and keep you informed.
- Please note that you have up to 14 days to make a return from the date you originally received your goods.
- There is also a small fee for our courier service. We charge £15.00 for the first package to be returned, and then £5.00 each for any further packages thereafter.
- If your item arrived damaged or faulty, then we will gladly waive the courier fee for you.
- Regretfully, any items returned to us without a returns form included cannot be refunded.
- We will carefully inspect the returned goods once they arrive at our warehouse. If we are satisfied with the condition of the item, we will then process your refund.
- Any damaged items received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please send in clear photographic evidence of any damage via email@example.com for us to make an assessment based on this claim. Please do not return damaged/faulty items before contacting us first.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- Returns made after 30 days will not be reimbursed.
- Personalised or made-to-order items are strictly non-refundable unless damaged or faulty.
We work with a range of great couriers who will speed your fab new piece over to your pad.